CorrBoard UK is home to one of the most sophisticated sheetfeeding corrugator systems in the UK. We are currently looking for someone that would like to start their career in Customer Service to join our friendly team based at our site in Scunthorpe.
Full training will be given to enable you to build the skills and confidence needed to ensure that our customers’ are provided with exceptional service. Ideally you will have a can-do attitude and excellent attention to detail. You will possess strong verbal and written communication skills together with a hardworking approach to all tasks.
If you are looking to start your career in Customer Service then this permanent position is a fantastic opportunity for you!
THE PACKAGE & BENEFITS
- Clean & Safe Working Environment
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8 hours per day
- 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays).
- Healthcare cash plan
- Personal life Insurance
- Paid breaks
- Free uniform included that you can also claim under the HMRC allowance
- Full training provided
- Free and secure onsite parking
- Immediate start available
If you would like to apply for the position, please send your CV through to Amanda Slinn, HR Manager at email@example.com.